1. Register at the check in desk. Stop by the registration desk on the way in so that you are eligible to win the door prizes from our vendors as well as make it onto our leads list so that you can find the right vendor for you.
2. Pick up a copy of 2016 Montana Brides and Grooms Magazine. Chalk full of advice and inspiration, this is the ultimate publication to go along with the ultimate wedding event.
3. Use your resources. You will be provided with a room lay out a vendor list. Be strategic! We have lots of vendors and plenty of time don’t rush through the room and miss all the goodies.
4. Plan your day. Be sure to check the website and Facebook page for frequent updates on new vendors, workshop times and locations, and fashion shows.
5. Attend a workshop. Take a look at the workshop times and locations so that you can be sure to catch the ones that you are most interested in.
6. Catch the fashion shows. You won’t want to miss the gorgeous dresses on display during the fashion shows. Get a drink and claim your seat.
7. Be prepared with your wedding budget. Be sure to have an overall budget in mind so that you can tell the vendors exactly what you need. This will help you find the right one for you.
8. Don’t bring an army. Don’t bring the whole family. Make it a fun day with your core group so that you can stay focused and cross off that to do list.
9. Wear comfortable shoes. It will be a full day of fun on your feet so be prepared with a comfortable pair of sneaks.
10. Take notes and grab business cards. You won’t want to lose the contact info for the vendors you liked. Make some room in your purse for the collateral.